Cramps can be very debilitating and can force a menstruating woman into bed during the entire duration of her menstrual cycle. Usually us a woman, we take aspirin like medication which doesn’t correct the problem. Herbal therapy is something that has helped many women including myself for years. I call this my “life support” tea because it’s so beneficial to the body and our sacred place. This tea aids in muscle cramps, headaches water retention, achiness, depression and insomnia.
- Comfrey: Great source of calcium, Iron & Vitamin A. One of my favorite herbs because its highly prized for its wound healing properties. Also mends broken bones, torn ligaments, injured tissue & stomach ulcers.
- Echinacea: Supreme herb for strengthening the immune system. Excellent for building resistance to cold, flu and infections. Current research shows that this herb also holds promise as an AIDS treatment
- Ginger: Used for stomach cramps, colds, poor circulation, nausea, menstrual irregularities & discomfort.
- Goldenseal: Used as a natural antibiotic. This herb has been known for its infection fighting properties.
- Nettle: The mother herb of our womb. Rich in calcium and Vitamin A, this herb strengthens and support the whole body. This herb is also known for aiding with anemia, fatigue, edema, menstrual difficulties, allergies and hay fevers.
- Cinnamon is warm, nurturing and comforting, and is high in antioxidants & acts as a mild anti-inflammatory. It helps to clear the sinuses and may improve cold symptoms
- This tea can be used for stress, nervousness, and also to reduce pain.
- **EACH TEA BAG IS 2 SERVINGS
- How to use: Boil one tea bag in 1 qt of water. Let tea simmer for 25-30 mins. Drink ¼ cup every 20 mins or until pain cease.
- The remainder of the tea can be stored in the fridge in a tight seal jar and stored up until 4-5 days.
*All unused herbal teas should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight to preserve their nutrients, potency and flavor.
This is the only tea I use when I’m cramping and not feeling well. I tried using Aleve on my last cycle and my body was still cramping & knew the difference. I will only be using this tea from here on out. When I tell you this tea is Life 🥰
😍😍😍so maybe it's the Cinnamon and Ginger in the tea. But yyyyyeeesssss, the tea taste very good. Very calming in a sense. I only mixed it or set it in a 1/2 cup and it still was tasteful. Not a bad taste at all. Im truly just sipping on it, just to sip on it. I Will try somw before my cycle come on and while my cycle is on if anything changes.
It really helped with my anxiety I will be buying more
Since drinking this tea , my acne has cleared up . It’s not the best tasting tea , but it’s all natural and organic 🤷🏽♀️So it’s expected . My body loves the energy it gives off