Benefits of Yoni Steam:
Vaginal steaming has a lot of benefits. V steam sessions have been relied on by women throughout history to:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating, and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Strengthen and tighten vaginal walls and increase sensitivity during intercourse.
- Increase fertility
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Postpartum healing assists with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections UTI, bacterial vaginosis, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions/trauma and tap into the energy that is our creative potential, deepen the connection to your Feminine Essence
- Have stronger & more frequent orgasms. Increase libido while you reignite the sensual passion.
Directions: Using “The Goddess Throne”, add 1-2 teaspoons of herbs in your burner & add hot water. Plug your throne up & bring the heat switch between 3-5. If it gets too hot, remember Queen you can always adjust the temperature bringing the heat down. Relax with a blanket covering you waist down & say your affirmations for 30 mins.
✨Using “The Goddess Throne”, you’ll get between 15-20 steam sessions from 1 pack by using 1-2 tsp per steam session. If your using the pot method you will only get 2 steams using 1 cup per steam session.
Wrap your bottom half, so the steam cannot escape and sit directly above the steam for 30 minutes. You’ll love the Self Love Affirmations Paris J has included for you while your detoxing 🥀
It is best to do a vagina detox before your period or after...not during. Use during pregnancy is NOT recommended. This is natural approach to yoni health. If unsure please consult your physician.
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.